Styling with sneakers in ss 2015
I am an absolute sneaker enthusiast, it is easy to fall in love with them. The first “date” is just a simple event, during the second date you start feeling and appreciating that goodness. As a third date, you start missing them when heels are on. As my love with comfy sneakers grows fonder, the more pairs I have, and the fewer occasions I found not to wear them.
My favorite is a blue-white pair of sneakers, soft and comfortable, adorable sneakers I can wear now and forever…
Thanks to the spring/summer 2015 season as it makes us all sneakerheads happy. There is no excuse, we feel the need to upgrade our wardrobe with more sneakers.
Accessorizing a sneakers based outfit is the key to a feminine look. Styling with sneakers is easy with some rings, watch and bracelet…
Photo Lorinc Simon
Some stylish sneakers tips for spring and summer 2015
- Simple, clean classic lines made of leather is a basic, worthwhile piece to invest in. White is absolutely the best choice. They will last for a long period and give comfort if handled with care.
- Vans sneakers became a symbol of the Californian relaxed lifestyle, many celebrity photos on streets contributed to that connection. Maderos sneakers by Vans are a further example for that coolness. In white, in many colors or with prints, you cannot go wrong with it. I think Vans sneakers will be a further iconic means to express that you care what you wear, you are laid-back but care about your outfit.
- Natural colors with bold details and kicks, for those who want that added spice from a traditional silhouette, these sneakers are gorgeous.
- Converse, one of the most popular sneakers, designed by Jack Purcell. On-court shoes were transformed to street-style by this fab brand. I recommend choosing an individualized version, like one with cotton canvas which is breathable and comfortably by the same time.
- Slip-on, made of textiles with many patterns is an expected style for the spring.
Here are 9 stylish sneakers in ss 2015 for inspiration.
I believe sneakers and why a pair resonates with you have a certain reason and philosophy. The sneakers brand you choose, the style you love tells a lot about you. Not exclusively about your investment into the shoes, but more about your preferences and how you wish others perceive or judge you. Whether you would like to make a statement or get a few queries.